NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Change Healthcare, a leading provider of software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services designed to enable smarter healthcare, today released new Patient Access Advisor functionalities that provide more proactive and comprehensive information regarding patient eligibility and financial responsibility. Change Healthcare will be showcasing its enhanced Patient Access Advisor solution at Healthcare Financial Management Association's 2016 National Institute (HFMA ANI), taking place June 26-29, 2016, in Las Vegas.
As part of the Revenue Performance suite of solutions, Change Healthcare's cloud-based Patient Access Advisor integrates with hospital and physician systems to simplify and automate eligibility and benefits verification, allowing providers to determine and collect patient payments earlier in the revenue cycle. New functionalities include:
- Enhanced interface, navigation and search functionality in the financial clearance process, from patient pre-registration to point of service collection.
- Comprehensive, patient-centric view that delivers access to all necessary information, including multiple insurance coverages, and tracks the financial clearance of a patient.
- Redesigned registration quality assurance tool that proactively identifies errors at registration and prompts users to make the appropriate corrections.
"Our clients look to partner with us to navigate the changing healthcare ecosystem, and our solutions are constantly evolving to simplify the revenue cycle, automate manual processes and deliver patient-centric solutions," said John George, Senior Vice President of Provider Sales for Change Healthcare. "Our participation in HFMA ANI this year is focused on showcasing how we are meeting our partners' revenue needs and leveraging the latest technology and analytics to enable smarter healthcare."
In addition to revealing its enhanced Patient Access Advisor solution, Change Healthcare will be demonstrating the following solutions at HFMA ANI:
- Receivables Advisor, a cloud-based payment solution, that simplifies healthcare collections by helping providers to collect more patient payments, get paid faster, and reduce the cost to collect and patient write-offs. Also featured will be the new merchant services solution that, when bundled with the other Receivables Advisor solutions, simplifies collections.
- Revenue Discovery Advocate, a suite of analytics, technology, and services that enable providers to maximize reimbursement by improving funding source identification and revenue capture to avoid denials, underpayments and missing charges.
About Change Healthcare
Change Healthcare is a leading provider of software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services designed to enable smarter healthcare. By leveraging our Intelligent Healthcare Network™ – the single largest financial and administrative network in the United States healthcare system – payers, providers and pharmacies are able to improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase cash flow and more effectively manage complex workflows. Learn more at www.changehealthcare.com.
SOURCE Change Healthcare